Last revision : 12/2/2018
YGD Travel Agnecy inc. (“we”, “us” or “our”) is the sole owner and operator of the site www.philippinestravelpackage.com (“the site”) and is responsible for all services offered by it. This page describes the terms of agreement each user (“you” or “your”) must agree to before using any of the said services.
Philippinestravelpackage.com is a referral service. We refer Travelers to Travel Companies (hotels and tour operators). We do not sell or operate any Travel Services ourselves. Each business we work with has its own terms and conditions, applicable to your particular arrangements.
You warrant that (a) you are of sufficient age to use our website and book any service, (b) you are legally authorized to act on behalf of those you represent, and (c) the information supplied by you or members of your group is true and correct. You are responsible for informing such other persons of all terms and conditions relevant to their booked services.
Dealing with suppliers
While we do our best to only affiliate with the best possible suppliers in the country, we are not liable for any misconduct or issues between you and hotels or tour operators. We do our best to use our connection with providers to ensure a satisfactory experience, but this is not something we guarantee.
Our responsibility is making sure all bookings are done correctly and the product is delivered to you directly and precisely. We can not control the quality of service delivered by said suppliers. While we will do everything we can to help mediate in case of any issue which could arise, ultimately any dispute or complaint must be settled directly with the hotel or tour operator itself.
By using our Services, you agree to receiving electronic communications from Philippinestravelpackage.com and all agents affiliated with us. These may include notices about applicable fees and charges, transactional data and other information related to Travel Company Services. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for the information and material that you submit, including without limitation, any Trip Requests, Trip Plans, itineraries, feedback or comments, through posting areas, emails or other services available in connection with this Site, and that you, and not philippinestravelpackage.com, will have full responsibility for each such Submission, including its legality, reliability, form, content and accuracy. If you submit information to the Site, you grant us a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license (in any media now known or not currently known or invented) to link to, utilize, use, copy, and prepare derivative works of the Submission.
Payments and deposits
A deposit from you allows us to hold a reservation for you but does not guarantee the price. The final price will only be determined once we receive full payment and booking is confirmed by the supplier. We will not be liable for any loss of money due to cancellation by any party, you or the service provider. We will do our best to help recover such funds, as well as instruct on when full payment must be made in order to avoid accidental cancellation. Once you provide us with your payment information, you grant us the power to make the payment arrangements with the corresponding suppliers.
For payments via a 3rd party site, such as Paypal or Payoneer for example, the 3rd party site’s terms and conditions will also apply. By paying us through these sites, you accept and agree all said conditions. All service charges, fees and conversion rates applied by such providers will be added by us to your bill and are not covered by YGD Travel Agency.
Cancellations and Changes
Your agreement with your suppliers may allow them to cancel or amend bookings. If this happens, we will ensure that you are promptly notified of any such change, but we accept no liability for any changes or costs that may result from said changes. If you have booked a flight and we are alerted of a schedule change, we will contact you by email to notify. We have no control over airline schedule changes and accept no liability for costs which may arise as a result of such changes.
Whenever a change is requested by you and is permitted and possible, standard service fees may apply. Please note that all changes are subject to availability and the terms and conditions of the product purchased. Changing names are not allowed by most airlines – they treat a name change as a cancellation, to which standard conditions and charges would apply.
In case you cancel your booking, you may be entitled to a partial refund, based on the cancellation terms and conditions of your Supplier(s) and our refund policy detailed below. Refunds will only be paid to you once we have received the funds back from the Supplier(s), and we are in no way responsible for a Supplier’s failure to issue such refund.
Refund and cancellation policy
- Lean Season – 01 Jun to 30 Sep 2018 , 07-26 Oct 2018
- High Season 01 Apr to 31 May , 01-06 Oct 2018 , 27 Oct to 22 Dec 2018 , 08 Jan to 31 Jan 2019 , 10 Feb to 31 Mar 2019
- Super Peak Season** – 23 Dec 2018 to 07 Jan 2019 , 01 Feb to 09 Feb 2019
Cancellation policy by period:
– Christmas and new year (23 Dec 2018 – 07 Jan 2019) : If cancelled anytime once booking is guaranteed until 62 days prior to arrival – 50% charge of the full charge of the package not including flights and ferries*. Within 61 days prior to arrival – 100% charge of the full charge of the package not including flights and ferries*. No Show – 100% Charge of the full charge of the package not including flights and ferries*.
– Chinese New Year (01-09 Feb 2019) : If cancelled anytime once booking is guaranteed until 46 days prior to arrival – 50% charge of the full charge of the package not including flights and ferries*. Within 45 days prior to arrival – 100% charge of the full charge of the package not including flights and ferries*. No show – 100% charge of the full charge of the package not including flights and ferries*.
– High Season : Any time after Booking is guaranteed until 41 days prior to arrival – 10% charge of the full charge of the package not including flights and ferries*. 40-21 days prior to arrival – 50% charge of the full charge of the package not including flights and ferries*. Within 21 days prior to arrival – 100% charge of the full charge of the package not including flights and ferries*. No Show – 100% Charge of the full charge of the package not including flights and ferries*.
– Lean Season : Any time after Booking is guaranteed until 22 days prior to arrival – 10% charge of the full charge of the package not including flights and ferries*. 21-8 days prior to arrival – 50% charge of the full charge of the package not including flights and ferries*. Within 7 days prior to arrival – 100% charge of the full charge of the package not including flights and ferries*. No Show – 100% Charge of the full charge of the package not including flights and ferries*.
* Domestic flights and ferries are nonrefundable at any point of time after to booking was guaranteed. International air tickets are on a case to case basis dependent on the ticket itself, and written and indicated on the ticket itself.
In case of cancellation, international flights will be refunded according to the specific ticket purchased and based solely upon airline policy. Domestic flights and ferries are forfeited if a cancellation occurs after booking is guaranteed.
** See specific dates for the cancellation policy of the Super Peak Season.
In cases of cancellations derived from delays in flights, ferries and other means of transportation there will be no refund for forfeited accommodation and consecutive transportation. Cancellation and no shows caused by delays and cancellation of flights, ferries and other means of transportation, that’s out of the control of YGD Travel Agency INC will be regarded as cancellations and will be refunded according to the cancellation policy.